AIM
Sn8wMane

Thoughts 'n Things Thoughts 'n Things

Wow

From 0:00 onwards, it's a lil bit of amazing. I have nothing to critique. I loved the ending too

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thank you sir!
No critique is the best critique an artist can get ;D

Best,
KTT

Skate or Die! Skate or Die!

Lol!

I remember that game on the NES. As soon as heard this it reminded me of the game. N e way this is a pretty good rendition of it. Good job.

Cloud9ine's revenge Cloud9ine's revenge

Wow

Thanks for proving my point bitch! Now don't ever review my music again bc you couldnt make better music than me if your life depended on it.

promontorium responds:

I see. So only musicians should be able to review music? Or more specifically musicians who make exactly the same kind of music?

Lol. You were supposed to give me a 2.

Reason 4.0- Hip Hop (ATL) Reason 4.0- Hip Hop (ATL)

Damn

It sounds good man. Its hard but laid back at the same time. The synth doesnt sound that great by itself but the way it comes together with the snare, base, and vocals, everything just blends perfectly. I can see someone rippin this track, like Baby D lol

MoniMC responds:

many thanks man =D

long as i got you (R&B) long as i got you (R&B)

Nice

but isn't the beat from an old 2pac song? I know i've heard this almost exact same beat before. The hook blends nice and takes the song to another level as far as quality and professionalism.

Knuck If U Buck(remade) Knuck If U Buck(remade)

One of my favorite all time songs

Only problem is the rapping is what makes the song. Escpecially the 2 girls snappin on that bitch. But this beat is awesome.

I Need Money *preview* I Need Money *preview*

Ayyy

Me too!

Bleek989 responds:

Lol
took me a sec 2 get wtf u wuz talkin bout lol

I Be Gettin Money(sample) I Be Gettin Money(sample)

Crazy man

It's killer!

"DooWit at", --Legacey all day "DooWit at", --Legacey all day

u Sound like ja Rule

thats not a compliment

legaceymusic responds:

if ur gonna say i sound like somebody? at least say i sound like dmx so it wont look like ur jealous that your favorite rapper might get his ass replaced dumb ass!

X-Kaliba - WarGrounds X-Kaliba - WarGrounds

Fuck all zero bombers

Damn Man this track deserves a lot higher score. These haters just never stop. You know yall killin every artist on ng though.